Login | Register

Post subject: [Up To Date] Naruto
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Please have any up to date conversations here.

Chapter 482
Spoiler:
WTF THIS IS UNEXPECTED?!?!?!?!
Sakura is going to leave Konoha? or do you think she is going to try and lure him away and kill him??? dun dun dunnnnnn

Each new generation is supposed to be born ignorant of the horrors that came before. How else can any of us live?
And, yet, perhaps I was right after all. Urza is not mortal.

Profile E-mail Offline

Post subject: Re: [Up To Date] Naruto
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 am 
Padawan
Padawan
OMG I've recently gotten REALLY into Naruto again thanks to the recent Uchiha overload in both the manga and anime. *__* I love the Uchiha bros and the tragic story behind them. :[

Spoiler:
I was surprised when Sakura made the declaration that she would leave Konoha and join Sasuke. She still has family and friends back at Konoha so I'm actually somewhat skeptical about her intentions. Sasuke would be an idiot to trust her and bring her along too if that is the case anyway. Even if he did, I don't think Sasuke would really care about Sakura and kill her if she got in his way (take Karin for example).

But Kishimoto's pretty unpredictable so I'm just going to wait for the next chapter to see what's up. xD

I was so glad to see Itachi reappear in the manga though a few chapters back, even if he was just an illusion. ;~; *secretly roots for Sasuke on his revenge against Konoha* >__>

Hstorm's #1 Uchiha fan

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
I didn't know you liked the Uchiha bros that much

Spoiler:
I think the next chapter will definitely explain alot to us. I don't really like the SasuSaku pairing, so I would rather Sasuke not actually take her in. But it would certainly make for a rather interesting turn of events, and this could explain why Sakura was so desperate as to lie to Naruto about loving him, and it totally is.

I am glad that Kakashi is essentially going to be the Hokage, unless Sakura actually does join up with Sasuke, and then Tsunade awakens from her slumber, and beats down a bitch.......I would like that XD

Each new generation is supposed to be born ignorant of the horrors that came before. How else can any of us live?

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:37 am 
Padawan
Padawan
Oh gosh, you have no idea. >>

Spoiler:
I actually don't have a favorite pairing at all in Naruto (except for Itachi/Haku, lmfao what kinda crack pairing is that). I also like Madara/Itachi if its written well too. I kinda abhor Itachi/Sasuke (their brotherly relationship is so much more intriguing and meaningful imo), but I read some of it anyway out of absolute boredom since there aren't that many GOOD Itachi fics out there. T-T

I've never really thought of Kakashi as Hokage before. To be honest, when it was announced that Kakashi would be a possible candidate for Hokage, I was floored. He just doesn't give that Hokage vibe imo. ._.; Somehow, it just makes me think that Konoha is running out of strong ninjas. =__=;;;

I do hope Tsunade wakes up soon though. After Konoha is destroyed that is. Lmao, jk'ing.

Hstorm's #1 Uchiha fan

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
ok yeah so I read the latest chapter, and meh it didnt put me in nearly as much suspense as the last one

Chapter 483
Spoiler:
it doesn't surprise me that Sakura was going to kill him, it was obvious, last chapter I was just hoping for some plot twists and shit

I think it would be awesome if Kakashi and Sasuke fought........but come on he just killed Danzo, realistically he should be WAAAAAAY out of energy, and wouldn't hold up against a normal Kakashi. But I didnt find his last quote as quite foreshadowing "Now I know how the Sandaime Hokage felt".

....oh nd looking back I realized Sage Naruto is on his way, that should be no contest

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 am 
Padawan
Padawan
Yeah, it didn't give me a lot of suspense either, but its definitely one of my favorites. xD

Spoiler:
(LOL, at first, I thought it was Suigintou on the cover art of Ch. 483. >_>)

Yeah, Sasuke's got the disadvantage in this (possible) match against Kakashi. Sasuke's been spamming MS all day against the Kages and Danzo, so he's bound to be worn out by now. Although, I am rather curious if Kakashi can really take on Sasuke...was he even able to beat Orochimaru?

I don't think there's any way to change Sasuke's mind about destorying Konoha anymore though. After Sakura's failed stunt to trick Sasuke and kill him, I don't think he'll trust anyone else anymore. Sakura's one of the closest people to Sasuke and for her to backstab him like that, I'd imagine it'd reinforce his own single-minded, vengeance-obsessed reasoning that there's no turning back.

But hey, once Naruto arrives, the powers that Itachi gave to Naruto might be able to do something. That's pretty much the last thing that might save Sasuke at this point imo. Simple talk won't be able to change anything anymore...not after all he's lost.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, gosh. I loved page 14. It inspires so many Uchiha-centric plot bunnies!

Hstorm's #1 Uchiha fan

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spoiler:
ooooooooooh I forgot about those little powers.....hmmmmm well I do know that if they are ever revealed to sasuke, which of course they will be, he will realize even more just how much strong itachi was then him

I can't really comment on the hopeful Kakashi vs Sasuke that might come, and I can't quite pick sides on who is stronger, Im just going to say, think about this. We have never seen Kakashi do anything amazing except pull off Deidara's arm, and summon puppies. So naturally Kishimoto should show everyone what Kakashi can really do, especially if people are going to recognize him as the hokage. So I honestly dont know if he would be able to defeat Sasukes, because it is quite apparent he is amazing, but I'm sure Kakashi would give him a run for his money

I'm kind of upset Sakura wasn't serious, she is so boring

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 am 
Padawan
Padawan
Spoiler:
I don't really think it'll show how much stronger Itachi is than Sasuke--I have a feeling that Naruto is still going to end up fighting against Sasuke, and Itachi's little backup plan to save Sasuke will only serve as some sort of emotional catharsis/reminder/idunno for Sasuke. That's my theory. (Watch it get crumpled up and thrown into the trash bin by one of Kishi's unexpected plot twists. xD)

I still think Sasuke's the one with the disadvantage though in his match-up with Kakashi, but if Kakashi does end up losing to him, I'm calling plotshield.

I think Sakura was serious about killing Sasuke--she was attacked by Sasuke first before she acted upon it.

Hstorm's #1 Uchiha fan

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spoiler:
What I mean by say Itachi was stronger was, chances are this 'power' will enable Naruto to knock 'something' out of Sasuke. So what I mean is Itachi obviously didnt fight Sasuke at his full power because he 'implanted' something on Naruto, and did the same thing with Sasuke.

I was thinking about it, I doubt Kakashi will die.....like at all. He is too essential too the story line and the characters. I can't really decide what I expect to happen with the Kakashi/Naruto/Sasuke fight thing

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Is anyone else up to date on these things? cuz I am

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:05 am 
I can't believe this is still going.

Profile E-mail Offline