Login | Register

Post subject: Super Street Fighter IV
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm 

For those of you who have played Street Fighter IV, you may have heard that an updated version of the game will be released later on in the Spring. The original cast of Street Fighter IV four will return. So far six new members have been confirmed:

Juri (Who is actually a newcomer to the franchise herself)
T-Hawk
Dee Jay
Adon
Guy
Cody

Now the question is what's so different from the original? Well there are new online modes which are team battle, replay channel, and endless battle (where the player wins against players who constantly rotate). If you ever played Street Fighter II, you will be probably happy to hear that the car and barrel bonus stages are back. Plus there will be a new tournament mode which will be downloadable.

For the characters, you can now choose between three costumes (Their original costumes, the costumes that were downloadable for each character in the original Street Fighter IV and another new one). Each character now has two ultra combos and plus they're are new rival battles.

I possibly can't wait for this one.

Post subject: Re: Super Street Fighter IV
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
I used to play a lot of street fighter when i was younger. This would be great to get back into it with a fresh game. I hope it turns out great

Profile E-mail Offline

Post subject: Re: Super Street Fighter IV
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:23 am 
I did too. When I got my 360 last Feb. Street Fighter IV was the first game I got. I never played three. The only Street Fighter game I played after II was the Alpha Series. But when I played SF IV, it blew my mind away. Now that their bringing back some old characters and some old elements, this game is surely going to be insane.