Login | Register

Post subject: Naruto Shippuden: Ryujinki
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 pm 
Padawan
Padawan
I just found out about this new Wii Naruto game that came out a few months ago in Japan

Attachment:
pa.166709.1.jpg

Spoiler:
Naruto Shippūden: Ryujinki (literally "Naruto Wind Chronicles: Dragon Sword Chronicles") is a new game for the Wii that was released in Japan in November of 2009 to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Naruto series. Despite being released for the Wii, it is not entirely similar to the Clash of Ninja (series) at all, being more of a free-roaming hack-and-slash video game. Despite this, it seems to use graphics similar to the aforementioned Clash of Ninja games, and even reuses several models. All characters receive detailed, new outfits that are based on their normal attire, with the exception of Tsunade and Jiraya.

The story is loosely based on the Hunt for Itachi arc, although Jiraiya does not fight Pain, who does not appear. Naruto's half of the story revolves around attempting to stop Kuroma from unleashing the powers of five powerful dragons on the world with the help of a young girl named Akari, who gives Naruto the Dragon Sword to fight with. Sasuke, on the other hand, has already formed Hebi by the time the story begins, in order to hunt down and kill Itachi. However, his efforts are hindered by Akatsuki's attempts to capture the dragons that Kuroma has summoned for their own purposes. Throughout the story, the player either plays as Naruto or Sasuke along their journey, utilizing their respective blades and team members' abilities to fight through various levels.

Almost all confirmed characters have been shown with scrolls on their new clothing. These scrolls are used to perform jutsu of an elemental nature that is not natural to the user, or to enhance the power of jutsu that the user already knows. For instance; Naruto can use Fire Release, Wind Release, and Lightning Release.

Attachment:
279089_1.jpg

Here is the very long 4 minute trailer

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile E-mail Offline

Post subject: Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ryujinki
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I never saw anything about this, not on my anime site, my game site, or......other website, but this video it so cool......well the new character designs and such

Each new generation is supposed to be born ignorant of the horrors that came before. How else can any of us live?
And, yet, perhaps I was right after all. Urza is not mortal.

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm 
Padawan
Padawan
I kind of want to get it >,> lol

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 am 
Padawan
Padawan
eew...another naruto game. prolly will play it either way tho. >>

Profile E-mail Offline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
you know it looks way cool

Each new generation is supposed to be born ignorant of the horrors that came before. How else can any of us live?
And, yet, perhaps I was right after all. Urza is not mortal.

Profile E-mail Offline